© Improve 2021. All rights reserved.
Background and work experience
Erwin has been active in the field of testing and management within ICT since 1996. He studied Industrial Engineering and specialized in Quality Management. He has fulfilled various roles over time, from tester / test coordinator / test manager and project leader to consultant in the field of testing and management. Erwin has worked in various fields such as finance, telecom, automotive, industry, (semi) government and retail. Both in (office) automation and in more technical environments (embedded software).
Certificates and accreditations
Erwin has certificates for project management (Prince2), testing (TMap and ISTQB), requirements engineering (IREB), Scrum (PSM I), Leading SAFe and management (ITIL). Erwin provides training courses TMap and IREB and is an accredited teacher for ISTQB (Foundation and Advanced).
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software testing
- ISTQB Foundation Extension – Agile Tester
- ISTQB Advanced – Test Analyst
- ISTQB Advanced – Technical Test Analyst
- TMap® Suite Test Engineer
- TMAP Quality for cross-functional teams
- Practitioner in Agile Quality (PAQ)
- Quality Level Management
- IREB Foundation