© Improve 2021. All rights reserved.
Background and work experience
Patrick has been working as a quality and test professional in the ICT industry for more than 25 years. He has extensive experience in testing software and systems in several industries, both administrative and technical, and mostly in environments with important regulations (like medical and automotive). In recent years he has been active internationally as a trainer/teacher, test architect, auditor and (test)process change manager. He was responsible, among other things, for setting up, maintaining and improving quality systems of test organizations. Patrick was also involved in determining the test policy, setting up and executing usability engineering, requirements engineering and information security (/cyber security).
Certificates and accreditations
Patrick is ISEB Practitioner in Software Testing, TMap Next, IREB, Prince2, SCRUM and IEC certified. He is an accredited teacher for ISTQB Foundation, Advanced and Expert level and also an accredited TMMi assessor. For Improve, Patrick provides the courses at ISTQB Foundation, Advanced and Expert level, TMap Quality for Cross Functional Teams and other test-related training courses. Besides that, Patrick provides workshops on information security/cyber security like ISO27001 and IEC62443. Patrick is (co-) author of several presentations and articles in professional journals in the field of testing.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software testing
- ISTQB Advanced – Test Analyst
- ISTQB Advanced – Test Manager
- ISTQB Expert Level – Improving the Testing Process – Assessing Test Processes
- ISTQB Expert Level – Improving the Testing Process – Implementing Test Process Improvement
- TMap® Suite Test Engineer
- TMap® Suite Test Master
- TMAP Quality for cross-functional teams
- Capturing Agile Requirements by Example (CARE)
- Foundation of Security: The Threat Model
- Reviews & Inspections
- Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi)
- TPI® Next
- Introduction to Liberating Structures