© Improve 2021. All rights reserved.
At Improve you not only learn from your teacher, but also from other participants. That is why we tailor your learning goals and knowledge level to the other participants in all our training forms. This way you achieve an optimal result. Do you want to be sure that the application in the practice of your organization is central during training? Then choose a learning path. The choices:
- Classroom open enrollment: most courses take place 4 to 8 times a year. You take note of current developments and receive many practical exercises. We also provide these training courses in the virtual classroom, online.
- Classroom in-house: with tailor-made training, we optimally align your learning goals with your practice. Training courses are possible in Dutch or in English. Eventually online.
- Guidance and coaching: with a coaching or counseling process you will put everything you have learned into practice after the training. This increases the effectiveness of the training.
- E-learning: we offer various training courses as a professional e-learning module. You learn in a professional environment when and where you want this.
You want to get the best result from a training. And you want to make sure that your daily practice is central during the training. Then let your team follow a learning path. With a learning trajectory you achieve optimal results from the training investment. We tailor the program of a learning process especially for your organization. We combine various training forms in this. For example, an in-house training, followed by on-the-job coaching in which we help to put what you have learned into practice in your context.
Do you want to train several people at the same time? Or do you have specific wishes about the content? Then consider tailor-made training on location. For such in-company training, we examine together with you who will follow the training and what can change to make these participants do their work better. Improve Quality Services translates the issues into learning objectives. If applicable, we monitor that the customized training continues to meet the exam requirements of ISTQB, IREB or TMMi. Our training expert then designs the program, integrally and innovatively:
- Integrated: every tailor-made course has a pre- and post-trajectory. We ask participants in advance to contribute practical experiences. Afterwards we give participants feedback on the application of the teaching material in their own practice.
- Innovative: we include the most current developments from the field in the program, we continuously seek interaction with the participants and we make use of new media where possible.
What does a training at Improve cost?
In the first instance, you invest time to follow a course: a course often lasts one or more half-days. With customization you also think about the learning goals and program. You also pay for the teacher, the development of the training, the meetings and possibly the follow-up process.
Do you want extra coaching? Coaching in the workplace is cheaper than you think: because you can do your work better, you lose much less productive hours.
What does a training yield?
Each training provides a practical answer to the issues in your organization. Participants in Improve training courses often start applying knowledge to their own practice during the training under the guidance of an expert. Afterwards they are able to do their job better. Optimal return on your investment budget!