After this training:
• You have improved knowledge and understanding of Requirements Engineering.
• You know the international standard terminology.
• You know the factors that affect requirements.
• You can apply techniques for gathering requirements.
• You have the skills to document requirements.
• You know how to manage requirements.
• You know how to select and introduce tools.
• You are prepared for the exam.
• You get a professional internationally recognized certificate in the field of Requirements Engineering and Management.
Why an online course?
An online course is an e-learning course, enabling you to study at a time convenient for you, at a pace convenient for you. (As an alternative we offer Virtual Classroom trainings, course sessions guided by a tutor via remote live sessions).
• A professional requirements engineer who cannot be easily released from work commitments?
• A highly experienced requirements engineer who doesn’t need the full three day IREB CPRE Foundation course?
• A contractor who cannot easily afford the time during assignments?
• Unable to easily attend a location for a public course?
Improve Quality Services is now offering the next best thing to a classroom based course – a remote learning service with tutor support available via e-mail. Using proven technology for online course delivery, the course provides you with:
• An easy to study fully annotated course covering the Foundation syllabus.
• Interactive question and answer exercises throughout the course.
• Sample and ‘mock’ exam papers marked online.
• E-mail tutor support from experienced CPRE accredited presenters in the industry.
The online course gives the following advantages over instructor-led training:
• No time out of the office.
• Study at a time convenient to you.
• Take the exam at a time and location that suits you.
• Lower cost than corresponding classroom based course.
• Online training enables an education program to be implemented more widely and efficiently.
Who should attend this training?
The training is suitable for you if you already have some experience in requirements engineering and management and want to delve further into the subject.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for:
• Requirement Engineers, Business Analysts, Information Analysts, Product Owners and Functional Designers who want to explore their profession and want to obtain the internationally recognized Certificate Requirements
Engineering IREB as part of their career.
• Architects, Developers, Designers and Users involved in specifying information systems or software products.
• System and Acceptance Testers involved in assessing the testability of requirement documents and use these documents as a basis for their activities.
• Quality Officers and Project Managers who want to explore Requirement Engineering and Management.
Prior knowledge or training required
There is no knowledge or specific training required.
Structure of this training
The process is very simple. In fact, simplicity is the key to the online training operation:
• The course is structured into 7 lessons each split into a number of sections.
• You are guided through the training as if you were in a classroom training.
• At the end of each section a number of interactive review questions enable you to check that you have grasped the concepts covered in that section. Wrong answers are clearly explained and you may be directed to the relevant section for further clarification.
• At the end of the course you can attempt the ‘mock’ exam and IREB CPRE sample exam papers to see how ready you are to sit the actual exam. Once again these practice exams are automated with interactive questions and answers throughout.
• If you have any queries along the way you can email your course tutor directly; experienced IREB CPRE trainers are available to answer your questions.
• Fee: € 695, excluding VAT, excluding examination fee € 275
• The training material will be available to you for 90 days.
• Special rates for larger groups are available upon request.
• Information: phone +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or e-mail email@example.com
• Bas Dijkstra
• Erwin Pasmans
• Kaspar van Dam
• Piet de Roo