Become a certified Scrum Master and master the Scrum framework
In an era where agility is the key to success, Scrum is the go-to approach for projects that aim to deliver customer-facing systems quickly and cost-effectively.
The Scrum Master plays a central role in this approach, guiding the team toward greater agility, facilitating team sessions and proactively identifying obstacles and risks. If you want to gain new insights, sharpen your skills and bypass the common pitfalls of Scrum, the Scrum Master training is the path to success in implementing Scrum in your projects.
After this training, you will:
- Grasp the essence of the Agile philosophy, the Scrum framework, and specifically, the role of the Scrum Master
- Discern when Agile is applicable within your organization
- Understand how to utilize and implement Scrum in your organization
- Comprehend what it takes to create superior products with higher customer value in a novel way, serving as a facilitator for the product owner and the team
- Recognize how to foster the ideal conditions within your organization to work Agile and initiate Scrum teams
- Be familiar with all the roles, rules, and artifacts of the Scrum framework, including Events, Estimation, and Inspect and Adapt routines
- Have acquired sufficient knowledge to take the PSM I exam and get certified by EXIN or Scrum.org
In the face of today’s complex and dynamic (VUCA) market, organizations need to be Agile and sustainable to survive. This necessitates a paradigm shift in organizational structure and a new way of working—Agile and frameworks like Scrum.
Our training equips you with the basics of this mindset and the Scrum framework. The Scrum Master training leads up to a unique certification that blends Agile principles and Scrum practices with practical assignments, testing the competencies required to facilitate, coach, and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
Who should attend this training?
This training is beneficial for anyone interested in learning more about Agile or an adaptive way of working with iterations, such as within the Scrum framework.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for:
- IT Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Business Managers
- IT Service Managers
However, the principles of Scrum and Agile project management are increasingly adopted in other areas and various team settings.
Prior knowledge or training
No prior knowledge required.
Structure of this training
Improve Quality Services’ Scrum Master training lasts two days.
- Agile Mindset
- Scrum Master role and Scrum practices
- Scrum Planning, Estimation and Monitoring
- Handling Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
The exam, which is optional, can be conveniently taken online from the comfort of your home. It consists of 80 multiple-choice questions and has a duration of sixty minutes. To pass, you need to achieve a score of 85% or higher.
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in-house and tailored to your specific situation and needs upon request. For more information, please contact us at +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location and dates: check the training calendar
- Schedule: 9.15 – 17.00
- Fee: € 1.195, excluding VAT, excluding examination fee € 130
- Includes coffee, tea, lunch and training material
- Three months free e-coaching
For more information, please contact us at +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or email@example.com
Improve also offers bespoke in-house training tailored to your specific requirements and needs upon request.