In projects, an Agile or Scrum approach is increasingly being chosen. The goal is to realize better systems faster and cheaper as well as an optimal connection with the wishes of the client. Do you want master an Agile mindset and learn the basics of Scrum? Then follow this Agile Scrum foundation course and learn the basics of Agile and how you can apply Scrum successfully in your projects.
After this training:
- You will have a basic understanding of the Agile philosophy and the Scrum framework
- You know when Agile is applicable in your organisation
- You will understand how you can use and implement Scrum in your organisation
- You will understand what it takes to create better products with a higher customer value in a new way as a servant for the product owner and the team
- You will understand how to create the best circumstances in your organisation to work Agile and how to start with Scrum teams
- You will know all the roles, rules and artefacts of the Scrum framework, -Events, Estimation, Inspect and Adapt-routines
In order to survive in the context of the current complex and dynamic (VUCA) market, organisations must be able to become Agile and sustainable. This asks for a new way in which organisations are structured and involves a new way of working with in an Agile way and frameworks like Scrum. In this training we teach you all the basics about this mindset and the Scrum framework.
This training is useful for anyone who wants to know more about Agile or and adaptive way of working with iterations like within the Scrum framework.
The Agile Scrum foundation training is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and Agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.
Prior knowledge or training
No prior knowledge required.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Differences between Agile and more traditional approaches
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum in an organisation
- Handling Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile