Dive into the Agile mindset and essential Scrum basics with our Agile Scrum Foundation course
Unlock the power of Agile and Scrum in software development, which aim to develop products that meet customer expectations and uphold quality. Dive into the Agile mindset and essential Scrum basics with our Agile Scrum Foundation course.
After this training, you will:
- Have a foundational understanding of the Agile philosophy and the Scrum framework
- Be able to identify when Agile is applicable within your organization
- Master the implementation of Scrum in your projects
- Learn what it takes to create superior products with increased customer value by serving as a facilitator for the product owner and the team
- Understand how to establish optimal conditions for Agile work in your organization and initiate Scrum teams
- Comprehend all roles, events, and artifacts within the Scrum framework.
Survival in today’s complex and dynamic (VUCA) market demands organizations to embrace Agile and sustainable practices. This requires a restructuring of organizations and a new approach to working, particularly within Agile frameworks like Scrum. Our training covers the fundamental principles of this mindset and the Scrum framework.
This training is ideal for anyone seeking insights into Agile and adaptive methodologies, especially within the Scrum framework.
This training is aimed at managerial professionals in IT project management, software development, business management, and IT service management. However, the principles of Scrum and Agile project management are increasingly adopted in other areas and various team settings.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for:
- IT Project Managers
- Software Developers
- Business Managers
- IT Service Managers
Prior knowledge or training
No prior knowledge required.
Structure of this training
During this one day we will cover various topics, which will include interactive sessions, alternating theory and practice.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Differences between Agile and traditional approaches
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum in an organization
- Handling Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation and needs upon request. For more information, please contact us at +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or email@example.com.
- Location and Dates: Check the training calendar
- Schedule: 9:15 – 17:00
- Fee: € 695, excluding VAT
- Includes coffee, tea, lunch and training material
- Three months of free e-coaching
For more information, please contact us at +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improve also offers bespoke in-house training tailored to your specific requirements and needs upon request.