As a tester in an agile project, you have a special role. You must apply your test knowledge and skills in an agile environment. In addition, you will be dealing with typical agile practices like iterative development, time boxing, stand-up meetings, continuous integration, test driven development and early validation. In this one-day training you learn what it means to you.
Agile Testing – for testers EN
After this training:
- You have knowledge of the Agile manifesto and Agile software development;
- You have knowledge of the SCRUM methodology and understanding of the role of testing in SCRUM;
- You understand key Agile test practices and know how to apply these;
- You have an overview of case studies from various areas in which it agile testing is applied;
- You know how test techniques (among others Exploratory Testing) can be used in agile projects;
- You understand the changing role of the Agile tester compared to a traditional setting.