Take your first step on your business analysis career path by attaining a certification that employers around the world respect and value.
Understand how to identify and evaluate options for improving your business.
Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation.
After this training:
- You know the role and competencies of a business analyst
- You know how to identify and evaluate options for improving your business
- You know investigative techniques, including interviews, workshops, prototyping and scenarios
- You know how to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders
- You can make a business case and assess feasibility
- You know how to document, manage and validate requirements
The role of a Business Analyst (BA) is full of variety and is broad in scope. This training introduces a range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are relevant in business analysis today.
Who should attend this training?
The foundation certificate is designed for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for:
- Business analysts
- Requirements engineers
- Business managers and members of their team
- Business change managers
- Project managers
Prior knowledge or training
There are no entry requirements for this certification.
Structure of this training
The training lasts three days. The emphasis is on building your knowledge and skills, and the practical application thereof. The training includes a mock exam at the end of the third day.
This three day training consists of the following modules:
- What is Business Analysis?
- The competencies of a Business Analyst
- The strategic context for Business Analysis
- The Business Analysis service framework
- Investigating the business situation
- Analysing and managing stakeholders
- Improving business services and processes
- Defining the solution
- Making the business case
- Establishing the requirements
- Documenting and modelling requirements
- Validating and managing requirements
- Delivering the requirements
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation or needs upon request. For further information please contact us at +31 40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location and dates: check the training calendar
- Schedule: 9.15 – 17.00
- Fee: € 1.695, excluding VAT, excluding examination fee €240
- Coffee, tea, lunch and training material are included in the training fee
- Three months free e-coaching
- Information: phone +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or e-mail email@example.com
Your trainer is: