In this exclusive masterclass we give you the opportunity to develop yourself as a BDD specialist. We help you in taking the first steps in your new role and guide you to grow further in this role. With accredited training courses such as CARE (Capturing Agile Requirements by Example) and ISTQB Test Automation Engineer, which form part of this Masterclass, we enable you to get started and have internationally recognized certificates on your CV. The master class is given by some of the leading BDD trainers and experts in the Netherlands.
After this Masterclass:
- You are empowered to convince your organization of the benefits of deploying BDD.
- You can create an implementation plan to enable the roll-out of BDD within your organization
- You can successfully implement, moderate and apply methods such as Behavior Driven Development, Impact Mapping, Event Storming, Example Mapping and Specification by Example
- You understand and can initiate the process of creating a Domain Specific Language Model (DSL)
- You are able to set up an approach and methodology for creating a test automation architecture (TAA)
- You can design test automation solutions that meet the requirements of the business
- You can support your organization developing software that really benefits your end users, that has been tested automatically and for which Living Documentation has been created.
- You will receive the following certificates when passing the exams:
- CARE Practitioner
- ISTQB Advanced Test Automation Engineer
- Improve BDD Specialist
As a (business) analyst, developer, tester or stakeholder involved in software development, you already know the importance of writing down clear requirements to build the right software for the customer. It is also clear that this software must meet the quality requirements. In this masterclass you will learn everything needed to achieve this by implementing BDD in your organization.
This unique BDD Masterclass includes the accredited training courses ISTQB Test Automation Engineer and Capturing Agile Requirements by Example (CARE). The program consists of training and coaching by various experts and focuses on a wide range of topics such as BDD, Impact Mapping, Event Storming, Example Mapping, Specification by Example, Test Automation, Testing, Requirements engineering, Change management and guiding teams during the transition.
Each masterclass starts with an intake process in which we mainly connect to the BDD mindset. We start the program with a look at the theoretical framework and illustrate you which tools and techniques you can use under what circumstances. The main focus is on the practical application and under the guidance of our experienced BDD coaches you can quickly take on your first role as a BDD specialist.
Who is this training intended for?
The training is suitable for you if you want to take the lead within your organization to roll out and implement BDD methods. You wish to guide the teams in your organization to make the right software faster by drawing up good Agile Requirements / specifications and testing the resulting software (automated).
Roles of participants in the organization
The training is intended for anyone working in a software development environment. For example, you currently fulfill 1 of these roles:
- (Business) Analysts
- Requirements Engineers
- Testers / Test Manager
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Consultants / coaches
Prior knowledge or skills
- You know and understand the agile mindset: There is a focus on short-cycle value delivery through collaboration.
- You have been working in a software development environment for several years and you know what analysis and testing entails.
- You are communicative.
- To qualify for the ISTQB TAE certification, you must hold the ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing. If this is not yet the case, we would be happy to discuss with you how we can support you.
Structure of the master class
The program lasts over 4 months with training/coaching on average 1 day a week. Everyone in the class is expected to be able to actively work on BDD and the principles during those 4 months. The masterclass consists of 12 days with classroom meetings and 2 exams. A total of approximately 80 hours of self-study is required.
On most of the programdays 2 different topics will be covered. In addition there will be regular time for intervision.
In-house training opportunities
Improve also provides the masterclass in-house in your own organization upon request. For more information, please contact us at 040-202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Classroom training in Eindhoven + coaching on location(s) of participants
- Start date is November 6, completion in February 2024. Exact dates are yet to be determined.
- Price: € 9.800, including exam costs, excluding VAT.
- Coffee, tea, lunch and training material are included in the price for the classroom training
- After the masterclass, 3 months of free e-Coaching is included
- Information: 040 – 202 1803 or email@example.com
Your teachers are experienced trainers from Improve and various guest speakers.
The Masterclass starts on the 6th of November 2023 and will be completed in February 2024. Exact dates are yet to be determined.