The Threat Model as a Foundation for your security.
What do you prefer; the fire brigade on the floor to extinguish your house wehen it is on fire or ensuring that there will be no fire? Hacking and Pen testing are of course Super-Matrix-cool, but good firewalls and secure code keep the hackers out already. We believe it is better to prevent problems than to slove them. We also believe that security starts with a thorough risk analysis and ends with continuous monitoring and training.
After this training:
- You will know the principles of security, related to the Security Development Life Cycle;
- You will know the Threat Model as teh starting point of Secure Development;
- You will be able to apply and use the Threat Model;
- you will be able to apply Continuous Security with the Threat Model.
Het Threat Model as a Foundation for your security.
Within IT, attention for security is increasing. And rightly so, because with further digitization there is also more and more to be secured and a firewall is very useful, but not sufficient. Because security is important at all levels (organization, process, system, applications, network components), it is quite difficult to determine which measures to guarantee security require the most attention. We believe it is better to prevent problems from happening that to solve them. We also believe that security starts with a thorough risk analysis and ends with continuous monitoring and training. Threat modeling is the answer to the question of how we arrive at concrete security requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for the technical scope of a project. That is why in this training we will teach you what Threat Modeling is and how you can apply this model to set up and deploy security measures as effectively and efficiently as possible, i.e. prioritized.
Who should attend this training?
Everybode involved in developing and maintaining IT systems.
Roles of participants in their organization
CIO’s, IT-managers, development managers, Developers, Analysts, Testers and DevOps engineers.
Prior knowledge or training required
No specific knowledge or training required.
Structure of this training
The training lasts one day and iks filled with pratical knowledge and exercises.
In one day you will learn how the Threath model is the basis for security within your organization and how to apply this model.
- Security Aspects
- Security Measures
- Security Development Life Cycle
- Threat Model
- Maintenance and feedback loop
- Threat Model in your daily practice
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation or needs upon request. For further information please contact us at +31 40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location and dates: check the training calender
- Schedule: 13.00 – 17.00
- Fee: € 695, excluding VAT
- Coffee, tea, lunch and training material are included in the training fee
- Three months free e-coaching
- Information: phone +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or e-mail email@example.com