You will learn all about component testing, white-box testing techniques, static analysis, non-functional testing and automated testing in accordance with the internationally recognized ISTQB standard and will be prepared for the exam ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst.
After this training:
- You can recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems
- You can create test plans which detail the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks
- You can select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on code coverage an design coverage
- You can effectively participate in technical reviews with developers and software
- You can recognize risks in code and software architecture and create test plan elements to mitigate those risk through dynamic analysis
- You can propose improvement to the security, maintainability and testability off code by applying static analysis
- You can outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation
- You can select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks
- You understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation
Who should attend this training?
The training is suitable for you if you are already involved in software testing and want to delve further into test analysis on the technical side.
Roles of participants in their organization
This training is meant for:
- Test Analysts
- Test coordinators
- Test Managers
- Test Consultants
Prior knowledge or training required
You possess the ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing and a minimum of 18 months testing experience.
Structure of this training
The training lasts three days, spread over two weeks. You will learn all about component testing, white-box testing techniques, static analysis, non-functional testing and automated testing in accordance with the internationally recognized ISTQB standard. Emphasis lies on deepening your knowledge of structured testing and the application in practice. You will practice with a comprehensive case.
The exam will take place on a separate day a week after the last course and consists of multiple-choice scenario-based questions. With a score of 65% or higher you get the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Certificate.
- Component testing
- Integration testing
- Statement testing
- Decision testing
- Condition testing
- Multiple condition testing
- Path testing
- API testing
- Static analysis
- Dynamic analysis
- Selecting the proper test techniques and determine a test approach
Reviews and inspections
- Code reviews
- Architectural reviews
- Reliability testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Maintainability testing
- Performance test tools
- Coverage tools
- Test execution automation
- Key-word driven testing
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation or needs upon request. For further information please contact us at +31 40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location and dates: check the training calendar
- Schedule: 9.15 – 17.00
- Fee: € 1.695, excluding VAT, excluding examination fee €275
- Coffee, tea, lunch and training material are included in the training fee
- Three months free e-coaching
- Information: phone +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or e-mail email@example.com