De essentiële problem solving vaardigheden zijn altijd nodig. Als het gaat om uitgebreide root cause analyses, grote incidenten of continuous improvement problem solving. Toch is voor de meeste problemen een uitgebreide zware aanpak helemaal niet nodig. Effectiever is het om die essentiële vaardigheden te gebruiken in een snelle en flexibele routine, de Problem Solving Pitstop. In deze classroom of online te volgen training ontwikkel je jouw problem solving talenten waarmee jij problemen snel en effectief oplost.
- You’ll get quick results in the Problem Solving Pitstops of up to 30 minutes
- You formulate the right questions to get to the root of the problem
- You find causes and take targeted measures
- You know how to get the maximum use out of your colleagues’ knowledge and experience
- You’re preventing `jumping to conclusions’
- You can visualize problems and clearly communicate them
- These essential skills form the basis for your development to an Advanced Problem Solver
The training is hands-on. You will start working with essential problem solving skills such as questioning skills and visualizing information. In the training we alternate theory with many practical exercises. You experience how to apply the learning directly to your work.
- Define problem (5W2H, IS / IS-NOT principle)
- Mapping the timeline
- Visualize the cause-effect chain
- Finding causes (characteristic and changes, knowledge, experience)
- Importance of evidence
- Collect the relevant facts
- Formulate the right research questions (including 5x Why principle)
- Effective transfer of problems
- Short and powerful cooperation
- Choose effective actions and solutions
This Essentials-training Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis is for troubleshooters, service engineers, incident managers, problem managers, service desk employees and other dealing with disruptions and incidents.
No specific knowledge or skills are needed in advance.
How the training is structured
Classroom (max 12 participants)
The 2-day classroom training Problem Solving & Root Cause Analysis-Essentials is a public session and takes place in our training room in Ermelo. Contact us if a customized in-company variant is interesting for you.
Online (max 6 participants)
The online training consists of 4 sessions of 3 hours. During these online sessions, participants have a lot of interaction with the trainer. We do the exercises in groups through break-out sessions, of course also online.
After the training you will receive the problem solving & RCA Essentials certificate. This will allow you to continue to the Advanced Problem Solving & RCA training.
Opportunities for inhouse training
Improve also provides this training alsoi in cooperation with CoThink BV in your own organization, where w tailor the conten to your learning goals and wishes. For more information, contact us on 040-2021803 or email@example.com
- Data: check the training calendar
- Training timing: 9:00-17:00 (classroom), 9:00-12:00 (online)
- Prices: € 875,- excl BTW
- Coffee, thea, lunch and training materials are included
- Info: 040 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
De trainer for this training is Bart Smit or Alex Brouwer from CoThink BV.