After this training:
- you have the knowledge that is necessary to recognize which coordination and coordination problems are or may arise.
- knowledge of different agile scaling methods, from light to heavy.
- you know the differences and advantages of the different frameworks.
- you know how to apply the underlying Agile principles to horizontal or vertical scaling of teams in an organization. an idea of the application of which model in which environment.
- you know how to explain the different scaling techniques are for eg customers, users and other organizational units and various stakeholders.
- you have gained insight that scaling is not a goal but a means to achieve a product or customer goal.
- you can identify a picture of barriers, anomalies, hurdles and other obstacles that affect progress.
- you have the knowledge to apply it to your situation – in training and in practice.
- you can distinguish between other Agile frameworks and methods, including Nexus, LeSS, SAFe and many others.
- you know how you can support a Lean-Agile transformation in your organization.
In short: then you can guide an Agile Scaling.