In projects, an agile or Scrum approach is increasingly being chosen. The goal is to realize better systems faster and cheaper. As well as an optimal connection with the wishes of the client. The Scrum Master helps the team to become increasingly agile. He facilitates the team sessions and is actively looking for obstacles and risks. Do you want insight and skills? Avoid the pitfalls of Scrum? Then follow this Scrum Master course, you will then be able to apply Scrum successfully in projects.
After this training:
- You will have a good understanding of the Agile philosophy and the Scrum framework and in specific the Scrum Masters role
- You know when Agile is applicable in your organisation
- You will understand how you can use and implement Scrum in your organisation
- You will understand what it takes to create better products with a higher customer value in a new way as a servant for the product owner and the team
- You will understand how to create the best circumstances in your organisation to work Agile and how to start with Scrum teams
- You will know all the roles, rules and artefacts of the Scrum framework, -Events, Estimation, Inspect and Adapt-routines
- You will have gained enough knowledge to take the exam and get certified by EXIN or Scrum.org.
In order to survive in the context of the current complex and dynamic (VUCA) market, organisations must be able to become agile and sustainable. This asks for a new way in which organisations are structured and involves a new way of working with in an agile way and frameworks like Scrum. In this training we teach you all the basics about this mindset and the scrum framework.
The Scrum Master training leads to a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to facilitate, coach and enable a cross-functional team as a Scrum Master.
This training is useful for anyone who wants to know more about Agile or and adaptive way of working with iterations like within the scrum framework.
The Scrum Master training is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.
Prior knowledge or training required
No prior knowledge required.
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Scrum Master role and Scrum practices
- Scrum Planning, Estimation and Monitoring
- Handling Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
The exam is optional, takes sixty minutes and takes place during the last hour of the training (or later on your own if desired). It is an online exam, consisting of 40 multiple choice questions. Passage is 65% (26 out of 40 sufficient to pass).
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation or needs upon request. For further information please contact us at +31 40 – 202 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location and dates: check the training calendar
- Schedule: 9.15 – 17.00
- Fee: € 1.195, excluding VAT, exam € 130
- Coffee, tea, lunch and training material are included in the training fee
- Three months free e-coaching
- Information: phone +31 (0)40 – 202 1803 or e-mail email@example.com