With EXIN or scrum.org certification.
After this training:
- You will have a good understanding of the Agile philosophy and the Scrum framework and in specific the Scrum Masters role.
- You know when Agile is applicable in your organization.
- You will understand how you can use and implement Scrum in your organization.
- You will understand what it takes to create better products with a higher customer value in a new way as a servant for the product owner and the team.
- You will know all the roles, rules and artefacts of the Scrum framework,Events, Estimation, Inspect and Adapt-routines.
- You know what the role of Product owner is about and know its responsibilities.
- You are able to produce a product vision and prepare a product backlog.
- Can analyse different scenario’s to build a business case for most valuable production and delivery.
- Recognise and manage impediments, deviations and several hindrances that might stagnate the product development progress.
- Explain how to monitor and evaluate project delivery progress and how to prepare actions to guide the team.
- Explain what stakeholder management entails.
- Know about different Agile-frameworks and methods like: Crystal, Extreme Programming (XP), DSDM, LeSS, Scaling agile (Nexus, SAFe) and Kanban.
- You will have gained enough knowledge to take the exam and get certified.
In order to survive in the context of the current complex and dynamic (VUCA) market, organisations must be able to become agile and sustainable. This asks for a new way in which organisations are structured and involves a new way of working with in an agile way and frameworks like Scrum. In this training we teach you all the basics about this mindset and the scrum framework.
The product owner training leads to a unique certification that combines agile principles and scrum practices with practical assignments. It tests the competences required to know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum, to successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders and how to effectively increase business agility.
This training is useful for anyone who wants to know more about Agile or and adaptive way of working with iterations like within the scrum framework.
The Product owner training is developed to learn and test your knowledge of the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum and know the tasks and responsibilities of the role of a Product Owner. The training is aimed at managerial professionals in the fields of IT project management, software development, business management and IT service management. Scrum methodology and agile project management are also increasingly being adopted in other areas to enable all kinds of teams.
This course may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become clearer from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
After passing the exam it is advisable to investigate specific Scrum roles courses for e.g.: Product Owner advanced or Agile Business Professional or Scrum Master.
Prior knowledge required
You have basic knowledge of agile and scrum.
Topics in this two days course:
• Scrum Principles & Empiricism
• The Scrum Framework
• Agile Product Management
• Value-Driven Development
• Product Backlog Management
• Release Management
• Stakeholder Management
The exam is optional, takes sixty minutes and takes place during the last hour of the training (or later on your own if desired). It is an online exam, consisting of multiple choice questions.
When you pass, you will automatically receive the product owner certificate from EXIN or scrum.org (depending on your choice).
Possibilities in-house training
Improve provides this training in house and tailored to your specific situation or needs upon request. For further information please contact us at +31 40 – 202 1803 or email@example.com.