To perform the role of a SAFe® 5 Agilist, attendees should be able to:
• Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile leader
• Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product Delivery
• Initiate Lean Portfolio Management
Thriving in the digital age with business agility with SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) Certification Based on version 5.0 of SAFe
We are excited to offer the traditional, two-day SAFe courses over 4 days in half day segments. These courses will be taught by expert SAFe instructors in a live, virtual environment.
TRANSFORM INTO AN AGILE AND SUSTAINABLE ORGANISATION
In order to survive in the context of the current complex and dynamic (VUCA) market, organisations must be able to become agile and sustainable. This asks for a new way in which organisations are structured and involves a new way of working with in an agile way and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban and DevOps. In this course we teach you all the basics about the agile mindset and the scaled agile framework to achieve business agility.
During this course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
This course is useful for anyone who wants to know more about Agile or and adaptive way of working with iterations like within a scaled agile framework.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
This training is designed to teach and test a professional’s fundamental understanding of lean and agile principles is scaling organisations. It is especially useful for those leading or participating in projects. This certification is especially interesting for professionals who work in areas including project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
• 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in working with the Agile mindset. Working with Scrum or DevOps or other agile ways of working
1. Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
2. Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
3. Establishing Team and Technical Agility
4. Building Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
5. Exploring Lean Portfolio Management
6. Leading the Change
7. Becoming a Certified SAFe Agilist
Required reading and preparation for the course:
Prior to coming to class, make sure you read the following articles:
• Business Agility (https://v5.scaledagileframework.com/business-agility/)
• Agile Product Delivery (https://v5.scaledagileframework.com/agile-product-delivery/)
• Lean-Agile Leadership (https://v5.scaledagileframework.com/lean-agile-leadership/)
In order to have the best experience in the classroom, make sure to explore the Full SAFe Configuration at the Scaled Agile Framework website (https://v5.scaledagileframework.com). The icons are clickable, and they will take you to the relevant article.
Benefits: SAFe Certification Kit
• Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
• Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist PDF certificate
• Certified SAFe® 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
• A one-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
• Access to Meetup Groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals.
• A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Please note: Attendees must attend all days of the course to be eligible for the exam.
• Name: SAFe® 5 Agilist Exam
• Format: Multiple Choice
• Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
• Access: Candidate can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
• Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
• Number of Questions: 45
• Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
Annual Renewal of the certificate Leading SAFe -SA:
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned. Renewal fee: $100 (current policy from scaledagile.com, this might be different in the future).